Starting a business is easy but staying in the game requires a long-term strategy and resilience. Most entrepreneurs are busy fighting fires and have little time to plan for growth. Understanding the latest business models, conducting scenario planning and embracing technology are key to your long-term growth.
- Know about the sharing / collaborative economy & how you can participate.
- Strengthen governance structures and compliance
- Develop an effective strategic plan with SMART targets.
- Implement and manage change and get buy in from your stakeholders.
- Measure performance and impact sustainability
- Develop various scenarios and be prepared for future uncertainties.