Will Your Idea Fly
We all have ideas and the challenge is to select the right ideas that align with your passions. Working hard on the wrong idea will yield no results but only stress. Getting an idea of the ground requires patience and a concrete plan. Moreover you need a trusted team of independent parties to give you feedback.
This course has eight modules that include understanding your final goals, engaging in the ideation process to select the right ideas, conducting relevant market research, protecting your idea, developing and testing your prototype, understanding regulations in your industry, fundraising and managing your product portfolio.
1. Understanding what constitutes flying ideas?
2. Engaging in the ideation process to select flying ideas.
3. Conducting effective market and laboratory research for your idea.
4. Developing your intellectual property strategy.
5. Translating research into a functional prototype.
6. Working within the confines of your industry regulations.
7. Fundraising for your product.
8. Managing your product portfolio.
WILL YOUR IDEA FLY MODEL
WILL YOUR IDEA FLY VIDEO
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes