[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””][/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
Leaders need to understand the 4th industrial revolution as well as embrace spiritual laws to be balanced and lead during changing times. The old leadership models are not working anymore and leaders need to be dynamic, adaptive and make decisive decisions with limited knowledge; while making sure to take the rest of the team along with them.
This course has eight chapters and helps leaders to understand the changing environment, develop a team vision, a conducive culture and lead with courage. Leaders build a community, inspire and coach others, mange assholes accordingly and master the art of selling. Leaders clarify their values and take time out to reflect and ensure they are still in alignment with their values.
1. Understanding the 4th Industrial Revolution.
2. Embracing the spiritual and Universal laws.
3. Knowing leadership fundamentals.
4. Developing a compelling vision for the team.
5. Harnessing the power of networks.
6. Tactics to inspire others and the art of selling.
7. Developing the courage to lead in difficult times.
8. Reflecting on core values and developing own leadership model.
THE HIGH IMPACT LEADER MODEL
THE HIGH IMPACT LEADER VIDEO