[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””][/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
Established companies are affected by both internal and external dynamics. Leaders need to maneuver the strategic direction of the company to win in the market place and delegate the day to day operations to managers to deliver on the orders.
Staying in the game requires that you align your business with the rules of the sharing economy. You need to clarify your business model, ensure good governance, embrace digital marketing, develop a winning strategy, implement change and be sustainability conscious. You need to track financial indicators and take decisive action.
1. Understanding the sharing economy and its impact on your business.
2. Developing a robust and flexible business model.
3. Implementing risk and governance in your business.
4. Adopting an effective digital marketing strategy.
5. Developing your strategic plan.
6. Implementing and managing change.
7. Embracing sustainability in your business
8. Tracking and managing financial using online platforms.
STAYING IN THE GAME MODEL
STAYING IN THE GAME VIDEO